Frying Pan Pizza
- 500g Strong White Bread Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 7g Sachet Dried Yeast
- 2 Teaspoons Caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Olive Oil
- Toppings of your choice
- In a medium bowl, mix the sugar and oil with 300ml lukewarm water. Sprinkle over the yeast and leave for 5 minutes until bubbles form.
- Sieve the flour and salt into the bowl and mix until a stick dough forms.
- Turn out onto lightly floured work surface
- Flour your hands and knead until the dough is smooth.
- Place into a lightly oiled bowl and cover. Place the bowl in a warm, draft-free place for 1 hour.
- When the dough has almost doubled in size remove to a floured surface and knead again.
- Divide the dough into 3 and roll into balls.
Topping & Cooking:
- Pre-heat your oven to 210ᴰC
- Roll the first ball to a diameter just lager than the base of your frying pan
- Heat the frying pan to a medium heat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of flour over the base of the frying pan and carefully place the dough on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- When the dough begins to bubble spoon over your tomato sauce and spread almost to the edges.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and your choice of toppings.
- Transfer to the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- Remove to a board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
Featured product: Kaufmann Sienna 28 cm frying pan